Friday, August 30, 2013

Entry #23: The quick load down in fragments

I'm lazy, yeah. So. Hi. I'm back, and still doing some pretty stupid things. I also don't remember many of the full complete stories of what has been happening (Probably because of the one thing I do remember happening[I'll have a gif. of it eventually for y'all's entertainment pleasure]) so I'll just put some little snippets.

FLORIDA!
Aunt: There's something in the water!
Coley Guys: Like what?
Aunt: I don't know! It was... Long. And brown and slippery and shlongy!

Aunt: Damnit, my shoes are dirty. I need some slick Dick's.
Me: You need some slick dicks?
Uncle: Yeah, for all those slippery shlongy things in the water.

Dad: You just beat me because I drank 4 margaritas.
Me: Dad, I could beat you after drinking 4 margaritas.
Dad: Well, I don't have time to make 4 more margaritas.
Me: Fine, I'll just take the equivalent in shots!
Everyone: I've got to see this.
[Insert Said Future acquired gif. here of me taking said shots]
(Proceed to beat my dad 4 times at LoL)
Dad: (Immediately after the last game) Whatever, let's arm wrestle.
Me: (Passes out)

(Watching a movie called Earth Girls are Easy)
Me: you know, if I was an alien, I'd definitely want to crash land in someone's pool in the valley.
I'm a Blonde (This doesn't need any commentary[Actually, this is my view on many blondes that I know and don't know. If you happen to be blonde, please prove me wrong. Also, really entertaining song])

And then school started. Pretty cool, I guess. None of the back to school anxiety most people have. But you know what I did get? Something similar to pneumonia. Knocked me out of school for the 3rd and 4th days of school. Wonderful. And even as miserable as I was, being sick and all, I still managed to be productive, not get behind in my classes, and go undefeated for a day in League and climb a rung of the Ladder. Productive shit right there. Anyways, that brings us to today, without adding all of the times I collapsed from pain, went on punching bag rampages in anger, or sunk into a corner from depression. Or any combination of the three. Or any of the times I did or said anything stupid in regards to my friends. I guess I omitted a lot. Oh well. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment