Sunday, November 11, 2012

Entry #10: Fall Curtain Call

Well, fall show is over. Just struck the set. It's official. Kinda sad, but... at least there's winter show, right? The work on that starts tomorrow. Aaaaanyways, my sister's pool birthday party was yesterday. Kind of a late birthday party, but we had to wait for the pool to be completed... She's 6 years old! And tougher than the average 6 year old guy... or the above average 6 year old guy... I almost have pity for the guys her age. There's gonna be a lot of broken hearts. And broken bones. Back to me! After the last show, I saw my two duplicates in the real world, Zena and Top Hat. Hadn't seen them in like... 2 months. It was very fun. Then I went to a party. At BJ's, the best named restaurant ever. Also, has excellent food. Um, I really don't have anything else to say, really. This is sad... I don't have enough things happen in my life!

Edit: Well, as you can see I don't write enough, so I strongly encourage any readers to go to this blog here deeplyconfusinghighlyamusing.blogspot.com for the more complete story, at least in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment