Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Entry #9: Srsly, Calc?

Ya, It's been a while. I know. I'm a lazy person who doesn't post on his blog consistently... But, I'm back! My show opened, it was amazing, still going on tomorrow and Saturday. Also, I made Winter Show! They've Been Wrong Before, written by my theater teacher. I'm playing the part of Mike, the sarcastic down to earth awesome dude. I think I was type cast... well, I like the part so I'm cool with it. I've been sick, tired, and sick and tired of being sick and tired for the past month, so that's the reason I haven't been posting. Kinda need all the time you can get when one's been getting home at 9:00 and is in all pre-ap/Ap classes. It makes one stressed, and then get sick, which also requires more sleep. I just need sleep. Sleep is nice. I must get all the sleep! However, on a note of my life, I have the strangest friends. I do. One of them is actually part of the reason I'm sticking with this whole blog thing (Kinda) because she has one. And so, being the sick man I am at the moment, my friends prescribe me cures. It'd be fun, but I only get TWO THINGS! DRINK TEA AND SLEEP! I ALREADY KNOW THIS PEOPLE! So, to break the chain, my friend Zena (Check out her blog here http://deeplyconfusinghighlyamusing.blogspot.com/ [Her's is much better than mine, and gets updated more frequently. I blame it on practice]) prescribes sex. Straight up sex. Which of course is the perfect cure for anything, except STDs. Even if it doesn't actually "Cure" anything, it helps about as much as medicinal Marijuana (Which is to say a lot).

Also, I want to make a pledge that I will attempt to write in this blog once a week, on Friday (Friday, because I want to add all the fun things from the week before). Thank you all, my internet sucks as it has gone out twice since I started writing this post, good night!

1 comment: