Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Entry #12 Okay, I'm still not back.

Again, more illegal blogging. I apologize for the wait, yes I will get ungrounded, yes I will get a camera, blah blah blah whatever. I do what I want, okay? And... sheesh. It's been a long time. I don't know where to start, honestly. Last one was Christmas time? Insane... Well, I wasn't in UIL, but for one of the shows I'm in I'm a narcoleptic  Which means I pass out on stage and then when I wake up attempt to murder someone. Actually, that last part is pretty normal for me. Oh well. And, in another show, I'm a control freak gay guy! Also, not that different from me... I need better quirks. Anyone? Anyone got good ones that AREN'T me? I promise I'll try them out. ummm.... Gah. I need that camera. I'll just stream the blog and then upload it to an archive. BOOM! No need to edit or anything. Just raw me rambling.
So I've been feeling down, and SOMEHOW a confirmation retreat helped. I mean, faith, right? Who'd a thunk it? Actually, a lot of people. Any who, I'll try to start actually using this site. When I am able to. So soon. I swear. I promise. Really.

...
...
...

Please don't kill me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment