Saturday, May 25, 2013

Entry #13: Summer is coming. Not spring.

Look, the quote is spring is coming, but spring isn't coming, but I wanted to say it... just deal with it, okay? Anyways... moving on. I had an improv show yesterday. All sorts of fun, except when I was getting mixed signals. Apparently, one person heard that I had stolen GLITTER (The right one) while another heard that I had stolen LITTER (the wrong one). So either cats poop in sparkles, or I was just not putting something together properly.

On another note, I helped write and acted in a video, the Angel of Rhapsody, which can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nlYadcIUDQ. I play the Angel of Rhapsody. Yes, we sing Bohemian Rhapsody. Yes, we are shoe and shirtless while singing it. Yes, we mace each other. The editing sucks, but I didn't do it so not my fault :P

Also, while eating dinner at Luby's:
      Me: Yes, kids, braces hurt. They feel like your face is being crushed.
      Dad: But they didn't hurt me. I'm super tough.
      One of the Kids: You're super fat?
Ah, the wonders of miss hearing. My dad isn't fat...

No comments:

Post a Comment