Friday, October 5, 2012

Entry #5: FRIIIDDDAAYYY!!!

No I'm not going to start singing. Today. However, I am going to say that Fridays are awesome because I like sleep and Friday means that I get to sleep in the next day for as long as I want. Or at least, that's what it's SUPPOSED to mean. However, as the avid theater maniac that I am, I have rehearsals with call at 10 a.m. which means to get there at 9:45. Now, while waking up at 8 really isn't that bad, I want to sleep till 10! OR 12! I get too little sleep as it is. It's breaking apart my mind, opening all my little cabinets in there and making them spill all over the metaphorical floor. Oh ya, I have self diagnosed split personalities. They're really all my large emotions but each one is basically it's own person so I give them names. While I'm not always Cold Calculation, that's the name I'll call my self here. I think I'll abbreviate it to Calc when I'm actually my normal(ish) self. *Yawn* Sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment