Monday, October 29, 2012

Entry #8: Tiiirrreeeedddd

Okay, so I haven't posted in forever. I'm kinda sorry, but you have to understand that I've been busy with theater  Like, extremely busy. And then there was homecoming on Saturday  Went well, but I WAS 2 FLIPPIN' HOURS LATE! TWO! IT WAS A FOUR HOUR EVENT! I  JOINED HALF WAY! It wasn't the greatest from what I heard, but STILL! I had to miss dinner with my date. Ya. It wasn't the greatest. Sooooo.... My show opens on Thursday. I can't free advertise will keeping with anonymity, so sorry, but if you know who I am then you know the one and the time and place I'm talking about. To any random person who decided to read this, sorry. Um.... ya. That;s really all, mainly because I'm tired as (insert some swear here I don't even...). Thank you all, and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment