Thursday, June 13, 2013

Entry #15: I AM A LIFEGUARD

That's right, motha fuckas! I'm a lifeguard, certified and bonafide. Gonna get paid to sit around with my shirt off and occasionally save lives.

When you're a lifeguard, you can say anything to calm down a victim. Anything. But. "Everything is going to be okay." Can't say it, can't say it. Gonna get sued if you say it. So I've gotten to saying things more along the lines of "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!?" "HAVE YOU HAD A NICE DAY TODAY?" "I LIKE YOUR HAIR!" and other things along those lines. The point is to be assertive :D

Okay, I'm going to complain about my dad a lot here. Not because he's bad, but because he's awesome. My dad is the most amazing fucking person ever, emphasis on the fucking. Like, going out with 4 chicks at a time, including hot redheads and strippers, most of which are closer to my age than his. Fucking dad... Ya know, it's hard to be mad because he's my dad. But c'mon... HE'S MY DAD! It's just a strange setup. And here I am over here being like, "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, I'm just gonna be hopeless over here in my corner..."

Oh well, That's my week. Oh! And party with Christ tomorrow. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment