Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Entry #21: I hate people

So there's somethings wrong with how my phone interfaces with blogger, so I think y'all can't see the title. Also, woo, my blog can drink now.

Okay, so I hate people. I'm not talking about a specific person, I'm talking about people as a whole. When I was grounded I couldn't see peopleso much that i actually grew to like being alone and  not around other people. And now, but now that I actually have the chance to see my friends and socialize and all that shit... I don't want to. I want to sit at home and be left alone with the friends that  I have  in my head. I like my solitude, my cage. It's comforting. And calm. Ish. I don't know if it's just that... I just don't know, really. Like... I'm just so frustrated at so many people, and no one understands but myself, and I can't explain it without being insane! I used to love people. All the time I would yearn to talk and yadda yadda. So did I change? Or did the people change? Maybe it's both. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment